Thursday, August 25, 2011

Done

I am proud to say that I finished my PANCE exam this afternoon. This is something that I have been working towards for the past 28 months of my life and I surely hope I have gained enough knowledge and skill to have passed the exam to become a certified PA. I can't thank all of my friends and family enough for supporting me and constantly giving me words of encouragement and praying for me through it all. Grace definitely abounds when you are seeking God's will. I will have to wait a week for the results of the examination but I am excited to start this new stage of my life. I am excited to work as a PA, to gain more knowledge, to help the sick, and to offer an ear to those who need it. I am also excited to finally be getting paid to do something instead of paying to do everything! lol. I have two job interviews tomorrow here in augusta and then flying back out to Tahoe to move all of my stuff back in my car. I will miss Tahoe terribly, it is hard not to fall in love with a place like that; but I will be back in Georgia where my family is and where my heart is. My heart is on its way back to being whole again and even though I will leave a little part of me in Tahoe, it is Tahoe that my heart belongs to, not someone there. Things do get better with time and this is one more step in the right direction for me. Please keep me in your prayers, they keep me going. Love you all.

“Love takes up where knowledge leaves off.” - St. Thomas Aquinas

+AMDG+

No comments:

Post a Comment