Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Rollercoaster of 2011

Now that it is the New Year I am going to focus on the good things that happened to me this past year and to not get held up in the many obstacles I faced. I am looking forward to see what God has in store for 2012!

Here's to many memorable moments of 2011:


Moved to Incline Village, NV on May 1, 2011

which includes driving 2600 mile across the country and going through 5 additional states I have never been to: Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Arizona.

Me at the Hoover Dam... Finally reached Nevada lines

Witnessing two friends who I set up get married May 9, 2011

Picture is from the bridal shower I hosted for them as well

My niece Maris Adele Joyce Cunningham was born May 11, 2011

My first time meeting Maris @ 3 weeks old

My brother Aaron was ordained a Roman Catholic priest in NOLA on June 3, 2011

Family picture after my brother's first mass

Graduated Physician Assistant School on August 4, 2011

Picture is from May 2011 but we didn't actually finish til August

Moved back to Georgia on August 27, 2011

Picture is from our stop in SLC to visit my sister and brother in law on my move back. This leg we took the northern route and I traveled through 4 more states I hadn't been through: Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, and Missouri.

Found out I passed my PANCE exam on September 1, 2011

PA-C!!!

Got my first job as a PA even if it is only PRN on Sept 29, 2011

Me at my first job sporting my ND scrubs on game day Saturdays

Stood by my best friend Clare when she got married on December 10, 2011



Accepted a full time job as a PA in Charleston, SC on December 22, 2011

I will hopefully be starting my job February 20, 2012 and moving to Charleston, SC sometime in February

+AMDG+

No comments:

Post a Comment