Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Gifting

Well I don't know how I thought I could go through with not putting up pictures on my blog of Christmas. Truth be told, I took very few! It was a very quiet Christmas at home with my parents with a few presents under the tree for each of us. Since I've been living at home with my parents it has been like Christmas daily, they are so generous to me. I got my prized ticketed item, a new camera! Funny I know, how could I have not taken more pictures with my awesome new camera but I was just getting used to it and I didn't have an ultra SD card for it yet so that is my excuse.


Vintage Jacket from my Brother and Sister in Law in NYC


Dana Buchanan purse from Kohl's- so cute even my dog had to check it out


Break-Resistant Wine glasses for my new place! These should last me for a long time!


Make-up Kit by Tarte ... love all the color palates they had in this baby!


MY DREAM MACHINE!


This baby really does it all! It has 3D picture capability, panoramic picture taking, and a fabulous low light setting. I am amazed by how clear all of these pictures are! 


My Parents and I at my Aunt and Uncle's house on Christmas day!

It was a great Christmas, but very low key. I am excited to have my brother in law and sister and their kids moving back to Georgia so we can all do Christmas together next year! I must have been very good this year or maybe my parents love me unconditionally.... maybe it's a bit of both. I have really had a roller coaster of a year but in the end my family has seen me through it all. I look forward to the New Year and all the blessings and trials it will bring. 
+AMDG+

1 comment:

  1. such great gifts!! love the vintage jacket :) and that bag is SO you. love it!!

    ReplyDelete