Thursday, January 26, 2012

Trendy Me

Well I think I want to start doing a "Trendy Me" blog every week just to highlight a few trends that I am really enjoying. They aren't always fashion because I love decorating as well. So these are my favorite trends of the week!

Trend #1: Grays/Silver
Silvery Grays, and these patterns via Pinterest

Silver chairs via Pinterest


Gorgeous gown I found via Pinterest

Cute outfit for work or going out, lots of different shades of gray via Pinterest


Trend #2: Color block
Color Block Platform heels via Pinterest
Colorblock Mini messenger bag by Marais via Nordstrom

Orange and Green Colorblock outfit, would never have put these two colors together myself via Pinterest


Color block with colorful bangles via Pinterest
Coral Colorblock platform chunky heel via Google


Colorblock pants/shoes by Zara via Google


Trend #3: Trefoil pattern
DIY Trefoil wall <3 via Pinterest

Trefoil Headboard via Pinterest

Trefoil patterned rug from Ikea via Pudel-design

Hope ya'll are having a fantastic week, I'm about to pull my hair out with working and having no time to be able to prep for moving. Thankfully I did a good bit last week when I was off but still plenty to do! Hopefully Ill have pictures of my new place up soon!
+AMDG+

1 comment:

  1. the colored zara pants would be SO cute on you. you should definitely get some.

    ReplyDelete