Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Trendy Me

I've been seeing a lot of other people's blogs recently who have posted their favorite trends of the moment, and almost all of my close friends would be able to pick out "my style," I feel like these are a few trends that I am digging... that they wouldn't immediately see coming.

Trend #1: Cobalt Blue

I'm still on the hunt for a pair of cobalt pants that fit me but I like how these are skinny pants but have cuffs and aren't jeans.
This makes a great accent piece and of course eye catching color
This is a great color option for a night out, its dark but bright! 

Cobalt, with belt... and pleats, leading into my next trend!

I got all of these ideas from Pinterest. I am so addicted to that website it's sad. I will find a new hobby.


Trend #2: Pleats

Great retro pleated dress in white, very flattering


This skirt has large pleats, big or little pleats are a go

I've recently fell in love with maxi skirts and this punch colored pleated maxi is to die for!

Yellow, High-waisted and layered

This really enlongates the body

There are too many great pictures of pleated skirts! I guess I am all lady because everything is skirts or dresses but I am not opposed to tops. Once again I found all of these on Pinterest

Trend #3: Tweed/Herringbone

Can't forget blazers, and <3 elbow patches on this jacket


Herringbone pattern is my favorite!

Love the peep toe and the elastic to button closure give it such a retro feel

tweed looks exceptionally good on men too. =)

Tweed/Herringbone belted shorts by J.Crew, belted shorts are a super cute option

Once again all of my tweed ideas came from Pinterest


Anyways- Hope you guys enjoyed my trends!
+AMDG+

3 comments:

  1. love the cobalt- i wore a dress that color for my birthday last night ;) and that pleated dress would be SOOO cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we used cobalt in our wedding, so I'll always have a special place in my heart for it...LOVE pleats this season too! so happy to have stumbled on your blog! have a great weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all three trends! i've always loved cobalt blue -- it's such a gorgeous color! and oh gosh, those pleated skirts are so cute. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete