Thursday, December 1, 2011

December... already?!

So I realize I've done a bit of slacking in the blogging world... not like most of you care but I can't believe I hadn't written anything in almost a month. Life has been pretty busy I can't lie but I have no idea where to begin on what has happened in the past month.

Went on a girl's weekend trip to Atlanta to visit Erin and Drew ... Drew graciously allowed 10 girls to invade his home. I don't think he had much choice because Erin moved to Drew's hometown after they got married and knew there would be some disgruntled girls if they weren't allowed to visit. Little did he know we would all come at once. Erin and Drew are expecting baby Blake at the end of January so we were all exciting to see Erin's baby bump and to have some girl time with our friend Lindsey who flew in from Tampa for the weekend as well.

Picture of all of us girl's at Atlantic Station in Atlanta

My friend Erin also had her baby shower this month, my camera has actually bitten the dust so I didn't get any pictures after the girl's weekend. But there was tons of good food and baby Blake got lots of things and will be such a well dressed little man. All of us can't wait for him to arrive.

I've been crafting some lately and I invited my friend Joy Beth over to make some ornaments with me, got this idea from Pinterest. I absolutely love vintage/aged looking things. I saw these DIY ornaments from old book paper and I fell in love. Here is the finished product.

Old pages from a book, mod podge, glitter and twine bow

Also this time of year allows me to have one of my favorite all time drinks- Eggnog. Even though I don't drink coffee I do imbibe occasionally on Starbuck's Eggnog Frapaccinos because they are so delicious and don't taste like coffee. They started making them mid November and I was so excited that they were finally out... I got a venti! 


I am ready for the holidays and I am starting to bring down all of the Christmas decorations in my parent's house. Christmas music is now a staple and is almost constantly on in the background. I am enjoying the start of this Advent season and I can't wait to celebrate the birth of Christ in a few weeks. 

+AMDG+

No comments:

Post a Comment