Thursday, July 21, 2011

Two quotes for the day

So I have been pretty busy all day and haven't had a chance to reflect much in writing but two things I've been thinking of today have been...


"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time, accepting hardships as the pathway to peace, taking as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it. Trusting that He will make all things right. If I surrender to His Will, that I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with him forever in the next. Amen."


And


"God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you NEED. To help, to hurt, to love and to make you into the person you were meant to be."





No comments:

Post a Comment