Monday, July 30, 2012

Strawberry Fields Forever

Guess I should finally get out of this posting rut but to tell ya'll the truth I've just been going a mile a minute and when I slow down, I end up crashing hard. July has been one busy month starting it off with being on call at the hospital, boating, 4th of July celebrating, Riverdog's games, the birth of a friend's baby, 4 weeks on inpatient service in the hospital ( worked ~ 200hrs this month) impromptu dance parties, visiting my family back in Augusta, old college room mate reunion here in Charleston, helping a friend plan his engagement, olympic's festivities, my birthday, and of course trying to find some time to sleep in there. I figured I'd give ya'll some photo highlights of what I've been up to recently. Can't believe we are only 1 month into summer and still have so much more to go. I am looking forward to my brother and SIL possibly coming to visit over labor day. It seems that they are the hardest to get in touch with and get together with. Busy lives for themselves in NYC.

 My friend Gary and I at the Charleston Riverdog's baseball game 

Jamiel, myself and Hannah on Caper's Island on 4th of July 

 View from Waterfront park downtown overlooking the Cooper River Bridge in Mt. Pleasant

A new life for wonderful friends Jacob and Kristen. John Michael Whelan born 7/7/2012. 

 Family time in Augusta, my niece Maris 14 months.

My old college room mates Erin on left and Lori on right @ Sullivan's Island beach. 


The roomies and I outside of Magnolias after a wonderful meal there

The wonderful newly engaged couple, Bret and Gloria.

Bret on one knee, proposing on Sullivan's Island. Ocean beyond the rocks. Of course she said "yes!"

Me and my new friend Brittany, she was here in Charleston shadowing our department for an internship form Houston. Sad to see her go this week. 

The gang, minus some in the kitchen... Wine, Cheese and Dessert Birthday party. 

Me getting sang to by friends. ghetto birthday candle provided by Jamiel, lucious red velvet cheesecake provided by Ms. Maggie Lally. 

+AMDG+

No comments:

Post a Comment