Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pumpkin Eaters

Fall is really my favorite season of all time! What is there not to love about bonfires, college football, crisp cool air, leaves changing colors, scarves, chunky sweaters, boots, spiced drinks, and of course pumpkin carving! After coming back from visiting my brother and sister-in-law in NYC I had a girls night with Joy and Melissa. We made caramel apples, girly drinks, and carved pumpkins! I can't believe I hadn't carved a pumpkin until I was in college and now I feel so deprived if I don't get to do one every year. Each of our pumpkins really captured our personalities, even when none of them were faces!

Joy Beth doing some carving

Melissa with her Pumpkin- "Look at my horse, its amazingggg!" 
(sorry for poor quality picture my camera is about to bite the dust)

Me and my Pumpkin- no greater love with lower case "l" than for Dr. Pepper

Awesomeness that is my Pumpkin... be jealous at my mad skills

Our pumpkins all lit for the night!
(From right to left: Joy's, mine, and Melissa's)

Enjoy Fall before it starts getting too cold! +AMDG+

No comments:

Post a Comment